- 2 cup unsalted butter
- 400 gr brown sugar
- 200 gr granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 T pure vanilla extract
- 375 g all-purpose flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 t kosher salt
- 495 gr old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate covered raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Set oven for 350-degree
- Cream butter and sugars along with vanilla, soda, cinnamon and salt until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, combining well after each.
- Add in Oatmeal and nuts and combine.
- Slowly add in flour and once it is almost fully incorporated with only small visible pockets of flour add in chocolate covered raisins and continue to incorporate until all is combined.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet and slightly press down.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.