- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- pinch of salt, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy 2‐3 minutes.
- Add in sugar and cream for another 2 minutes until combined.
- Combine flour, cornstarch and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two parts.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat.
- Place in the oven and cook for 11‐12 minutes until set.