- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 skim milk powder
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy, 2‐3 minutes.
- Add in sugar and cream for another 2 minutes until combined.
- Add in egg, mix to combine.
- Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two parts.
- Shape into 2 tablespoon cookies, stuff marshmallows inside and cover completely.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermints on top
- Place in the oven and cook for 11‐12 minutes until set.