- 1 c butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c dark brown sugar, packed tightly
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 c white baking chips
- Cream butter and brown sugar together.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the bowl.
- Fold in nuts and baking chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.