- 1 package pretzel rods
- 1 package white candy melts
- 1 package chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 c crushed hazelnuts
- 1/2 c chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 c chopped pistachios
- Melt the candy melts at 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until the melts are creamy.
- Dip a pretzel rod in the candy melt to coat all sides, then sprinkle with toppings and lay on a piece of parchment paper until dry.
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel with crushed hazelnut topping
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel with white chocolate topping (swirl other flavor of melt on top)
White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel with dried cranberry and pistachio topping