- 1 cup of butter softened
- 1 1/2 -2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoons for flavoring (preference almond emulsion)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream together softened butter and confectioners’ sugar.
3. Crack egg into a separate bowl, add the flavoring. Add that to the butter/sugar mixture and mix until the egg is thoroughly incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, then add in small amounts at a time to the mixture.
5. Roll out on parchment to about ¼” thick, use flour dusting as necessary.
6. Cut and bake 7-8 minutes.