- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light beown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 . t vanilla bean paste
- 1 . t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- Combine sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs and beat really well. Add flour,
- PBfit, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Take a 4 oz ice cream scoop and firmly pack the scoop and roll into a ball and slightly push down on the top to flatten it out.
- Bake at 375 for about 14 min.
- Take off of cookie sheet after 5 min and let them cool on a rack.