- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened (aprox. 11 tbs)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla together until fluffy
2. Add in your egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
3. Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until a soft, fluffy dough comes together. Add in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop 1 inch balls and place 2 in apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten slightly and bake at 350 for 10 min or until you can see crackles on top and edges are firm.