Directions for Hot Cocoa Snickerdoodles:
1. Beat butter and sugar together.
2. Add in cocoa, vanilla, and egg.
3. Add in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt. Mix together.
4. Add in chocolate chips. Chill dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Scoop into 1-inch balls, roll in cinnamon sugar, flatten, and bake at 350º for 10 minutes or until cookies crackle and are firm on edges. Let cool on pan.
Directions for Macaroons:
1. Whisk the egg whites on medium high until uniform bubbles appear. Stream in
sugar/vanilla and continue to mix until mixture is stiff.
2. Fold in toasted coconut and scoop onto lined sheet tray.
3. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Directions for S'mores Cookies:
1 . Beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla together until fluffy
2. Add in your egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
3. Add in the flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt and mix until a soft, fluffy dough comes
together. Add in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop 1 inch balls and roll in graham cracker crumbs. Place 2 in apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet, flatten slightly and bake at 350 for 10 min or until you can see crackles on top and edges are firm.
5. In stand mixer, on medium speed, whisk the egg whites until uniform bubbles appear. Add the sugar and increase speed until thick meringue forms.
6. When the cookies cool, pipe the thick meringue on one cookie. Toast the top, and garnish with graham cracker
Directions for Cranberry Orange GInger Walnut:
1.Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and orange together until fluffy.
2. Add in your egg until fully incorporated.
3. Add in the flour, ginger, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
4. Add in craisins and walnuts.
5. Scoop 1 inch balls and place 2 in apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Flatten and bake at 350 for 10 min or until edges are firm and top soft but golden.
Directions for Homemade Cider:
1. Bring ingredients to boil and allow to simmer until fragrant and apples have disintegrated. 2. Strain the mixture as you pour it into mugs and enjoy!