Directions for Gingerbread Cookies:
1. In a stand mixer, whip the butter, sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in the molasses and eggs.
3. Add in all of the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate until firm.
5. Roll and cut, bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Directions for Cardamom Almond Sugar Cookies:
In a stand mixer, whip the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the egg, almond and vanilla extracts. Add in the flour, baking powder, and cardamom. mix well, kneading by hand if necessary. Roll ¼ in thick, cut, and bake at 350 for 10-15 min.